1. Our goats are sold in a first come first serve basis. Reservations are free but once a kid is born, we will contact the buyer. If we have not heard from you within 48 hours after being contacted about an available kid, we will move onto the next person on the list. Once the buyer commits to the kid, a non-refundable deposit which is 50% of the full purchasing price, is due immediately and then the rest in cash at pickup. PLEASE UNDERSTAND, WE DO NOT HOLD KIDS OR ADULT GOATS WITHOUT A DEPOSIT! We do have the right to cancel any sales agreement that has been made if we feel it is necessary. In that case, the deposit would be returned. Deposit will also be returned in the event of unforeseen flaw, illness, or death while still in HCP care. If the kid has not been picked up on the established date, a $5 boarding fee will be tact on the remaining balance for each additional day the kid has not been picked up. If the goat has not been picked up 2 weeks after original pick up date, you forfeit the purchase agreement and the goat will be placed back up for sale. This too also pertains to adult goat sales.
2. We offer a multiple goat purchase discount of $25 off per goat (2 or more). Discount does not apply to wethers for they are already marked at pet cost.
3. We reserve the right to retain any kid born on the farm, regardless of reservations. This year (2021) we have changed things up a bit and have decided we are bottle feeding, which means kids can go to their new homes as early as 4 weeks old. If purchasing a wether from us, it is the buyers responsibilty to make arrangements to have the wether castrated! We are more than happy to help by banding (by appointment) when the bottle baby becomes of age.
4. BIOSECURITY: The goats are well cared for and healthy when leaving the farm. That being said, "we cannot guarantee health of the goat after it has left our farm nor the future quality of the animal is guaranteed." It is the buyers responsibilty to take on the proper care of those they take home!! For this reason is why all sales are final and will not accept returns. Only acceptance for returns is if the goat has been tested negative of diseases and has proof of negative result. Due to this we do not offer stud services either. Please take note: for many reasons, "we no longer allow farm visits on our farm!!" We are more than happy to send as many pictures/videos requested. Also, we will gladly answer any questions and present any information for those interested. We also do not administer CDT vaccines anymore.
5. Goats leaving the farm will be disbudded (unless naturally polled or buyer requests horns, which payment in full is required due to limited demand for horns), have their coccidia prevention, tattoo'd (unless not being registered), and will go home with some grain and/or hay.
6. Goats are herd animals and do not do well by themselves. We will not sell individual goats unless buyer has existing goats. If not, expect to purchase two goats. 7. "New Goat Buyers:" we ask to please do your research before making a purchase from us! There are plenty of websites to read up on these wonderful animals. For example, www.thriftyhomesteader.com, www.fiascofarm.com and www.betterhensandgarden.com all are fantastic sites to read up on everything you need to know about goats.
Thank you for your interest in our farm!
FOR SALE: ***For Available Kids, please see "2021 Kids" page/tab***
HCP I Casanova's Charm (Note: picture is an older picture. Will get updated one soon) Disbudded D.O.B: 2/13/20 ADGA Registered Sire: Sunny Daze VI Iceman *B Dam: Sunny Daze Take Me 2 The River BUCK $350